We're not only taking steps to ensure great service but protect the environment as well. Star Transportation Group is dedicated to it's community for growth and development. The following Professional Partners have helped make Star Transportation Group a success through their business and support.
A member of
University of Pittsburgh/ The Pitt News
NCIL National council on Independent Living
PUC Ad Hoc Group (Pa. Public Utilities Advisory Board Member)
Star Transportation Group?
STG has a values-based leadership ethic. We are business leaders and community contributors.
· STG is Pittsburgh’s most technologically-advanced, reliable, full-service transportation company.
· STG is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· STG computer dispatch system uses GPS tracking, minimizing customer wait-times.
· STG Customer Service Department features a state-of-the-art telecommunications system to enhance communication between customers, service reps and drivers.
· STG routinely checks weather and traffic conditions to inform our drivers of the safest and most direct routes.
· STG is Pittsburghs first taxi company to use in-vehicle security cameras for passenger and driver safety.
· STG operates wheelchair-accessible cabs in two of our divisions, Classy Cab & Veterans Taxi to provide equal transportation access for all. Additionally we have our AirStar division of wheelchair accessible busses that can accommodate up to 4 wheelchairs.
· STG offers a range of payment options including credit and debit cards for any transportation need or lifestyle to provide cash-less cab rides.
· STG operates clean-burning Compressed Natural Gas taxis as well as propane fueled & electric vehicles.
· STG is a leader in the transportation industry utilizing our natural eco friendly resources such as compressed natural gas, propane & electric vehicle forms of transportation. We have our own fueling station at our South Side location.